Mommy & Me Fairytale Tea Party: Unicorn & Bunnies
PASS SALES WILL CLOSE AT 7:30 PM FRIDAY, SEP 13th.
Passes are available at bottom of the page.
Join us for this special fairytale event with our Unicorn Mystical and all of our bunny friends. Upon arrival, each guest will receive a flowery fairy wings, a crown, and a wand. Yes, they get to take these home. Each attendee will be served iced tea or lemonade and a delicious magical cupcake.
Everyone will get to design their very own ceramic tea cups with cup and saucer using oil-based marker paints. We will take turns getting Keepsake Photos with Mystical and the bunnies. The bunnies will be available for petting and cuddles throughout the event.
Every guest receives:
- Beverages & Cupcake
- Fairy Wings, Crown, & Wand
- Ceramic Tea Cup Craft
- Keepsake Photos with Unicorn & Bunnies
- Magical Goody Egg
ONLY 12 PASSES WILL BE SOLD FOR THIS EVENT. Best for children ages 5-12. All guests require a pass. Passes sold in sets of 2 (adult, child) or 3 (adult, 2 children).
Bonus Offer: After the event, all pass holders are invited to a FREE sitting fee Professional Mini Portrait Session with Mystical, Happy, & Bunnies. We will be offering Portrait Packages through Pixieset starting at $75.
- What are the age requirements to enter the event? At least 3. Best for children ages 5-12.
- What can I bring into the event? Outside food is allowed, but not recommended. There will be provided snacks.
- Is this Event Indoors? Yes.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please TEXT 469-801-9792 or email YourFriends@RanchoCondarco.com.
- What’s the refund policy? Tickets are non-refundable. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event due to inclement weather or should an emergency arise. Participants will be notified as quickly as possible in case of cancellation, and all tickets will be refunded
STATE REQUIREMENTS: Petting Zoos legally must have a “Class C Exhibitor” certified by the USDA to operate. Rancho Condarco LLC’s USDA Permit # 74-C-0916.
WARNING: Under Texas Law (Chapter 87, Civil Practice and Remedies Code), a farm animal professional is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in farm animal activities resulting from the inherent risks of farm animal activities.
Rancho Condarco LLC is a family owned and operated business. We will supply ‘Proof of Liability Insurance’, Horse Well-checks (Coggins), USDA Certificate and W-9 when requested.